Seneschal's Chain of Reporting
| Seneschal Job Description
- should be one of the required signatories of any Shire bank accounts.
- be a member of the financial Committee.
- Co-ordinating development of the entire Shire.
- is responsible for ensuring that the Shire meets requirements for
- Should check and keep listings for the Shire in the kingdom newsletter,
regional newsletter, kingdom web site, Insulae Draconis web site, the
Shire Newsletter, and website.
- Support and liaise with all other Shire officers.
- Liase with the ID Seneschal and the Kingdom Seneschal as required.
- Seneschal has the authority to designate any gathering or function
of the branch an "official" function.
- Organise Business meetings.
- Organise General meetings.
- Organise Regular Officer meetings as often as is required.
- Ensure that all the officers of the Shire submit their required reports
in a timely manner.
- To formulate comprehensive policy for the Shire Seneschal must have
access to information on the various activities of the Shire. To this
end the Seneschal should request a copy of the report of each officer
in the Shire.
- will appoint a "Drop Dead" Deputy. They will be kept informed of information
as required to fill the Seneschal post if the Seneschal is unavailable.
- If a Shire officer is delinquent in his or her duty over a period
of time, then it is the duty of the Seneschal to bring the matter to
the attention of the relevant ID/kingdom officer, after discussing the
issues with the delinquent officer.
- The Seneschal must keep track of the state of all officer warrants
in the shire and should assist any new officers in getting warranted