| Common Duties of
All Officers will adhere to the following:
- shall attend as many practices and events as possible within Glen
Rathlin, in the Shire calendar year.
- shall attend all shire general meetings. If unable to attend any general
meeting a basic officer report and the officer's apologises should be
sent to meeting chair.
- shall maintain a high standard for their discipline through high standards
of practice and behaviour at events, demos and practices.
- shall fulfill all the reporting requirements for their post.
- shall serve as the point of contact to ID and Kingdom superiors and
to all those from within the Shire.
- To work closely with the other officers of the Shire to achieve the
best that they can for the local members, as well as for the benefit
of the SCA at large.